Wednesday 27 June 2012

Kennel Club update

The meeting for Recognition of the Barbet as a breed in the UK is being held today in London. This will be my third attempt for recognition. Let us hope for third time lucky.
We need to wait until the General committee meets on the 17th July, as they will be responsible for approving the decision made today.
So the next date in the diary will be the 23rd July as that is when we will hear the official result of the two meetings.