Friday 20 February 2015

The official names for Martha and Ooli pups

Soon to be released, but hot favorites are film titles or song titles.
It is a pleasurable time waster looking up suitable names, I wanted Lizzy Dripping and Looby Lo, but not enough other L characters unless I am missing something. I have to like the names......or at least respect them.
We had assumed it was a K year, but the French don't have a K year ( thank you to a puppy owner for that info!) but we had chosen Thai Islands as all start with Koh :) so anyone back to making decisions.

Some of my thoughts :
FILMS
Lady and the tramp
Little Miss Sunshine
Lost in translation
Love Actually
Last tango in Paris
Life of Brian
Lionheart
Look whos talking
Livewire
Lassie come home

SINGERS OR BANDS (bit boring as did this with Hallies' litter)
Lady Gaga
Lily Allen
Lou Reed
Little feat
Lulu
Lindisfarne

Still planning, nothing yet fixed....I like the French towns but a bit boyish I think

Lyon
La Rochelle
Le Mans
Loches
Le Touquet
Lucon
Lille
Le Havre
Limoges