Wednesday 27 July 2011

Why do I love this dog?

Muddy bearded lady
I have forgiven Bepop for being such a grump at the Game Fair, its hard to be cross with her for long. I knew it was going to be a bad day,we arrived at the gamefair, she jumped out the van very excited, surveyed the situation and hastily jumped back in the van, and curled up into a tiny ball, she knew what was ahead of her!!. I have since told her that was her last Gamefair appearance, luckily her children are more excited about being in the pen and they make the effort to wag their tails and say hello to the thousands of visitors. Bepop spent the day curled up behind my chair trying to impersonate the grass she was lying on. When she is depressed, thats how she deals with life, curls up and its amazing how small she becomes, her head disappears and she looks rather like a shaggy cushion, no tail, no legs, no head, just black curls. On a positive note, she didn't dump in the ring, and those visitors that had dog biscuits were greeted in a normal barbet style, In hindsite, she may have been hungry as we had an early start (4.45am) so perhaps I need a slapped wrist for that, but grumpy dogs and a long day out at the gamefair don't mix. Remind me in 2012 not to take my dearest dog.