Wednesday 12 February 2014

The Show must go on

I think I need to start by saying that 2014 did not start very well for my family as I lost my Father, last month to cancer. So apologies to all those that still have unanswered emails, I have about 8 weeks to catch up on and I am slowly wading my way through. My Dad was always very supportive of my Barbet venture, and loved my first two Barbets, Betsy and Bepop  although he could only tell them apart by their different charactors rather than how they looked. Bepop always greeted him with a big grin and then went for his pockets as he always had treats, and Betsy would wait patiently until all the dogs had calmed down and then she would quietly rest her chin on his knee with her tail wagging.
I have so much to share with you all, so watch this space.