Wednesday 3 July 2013

Finally a day at home

Today is paperwork day, trawling through my emails, looking at photos, looking at videos, getting organised for the Game Fair and chilling. Life is put on hold when you have puppies, it is hard to leave the house as you have to organise someone to puppysit and we had the added terrible situation with the loss of Betsy after 2 weeks of nursing. I didn't even get the chance to tell you all that we had the BBC filming test shots here all day on the 16th April for a new documentary, as Bepop went into labour a few hours after they left!!!! so puppy news took over. To cut a long story short, the BBC will not be using any footage as Bepop gave birth before it could be filmed, they wanted to follow the progress of puppies from birth till 12 weeks. I was disappointed at the time, but now so very thankful as the thought of a camera crew here whilst Betsy was ill would have been awful and I don't think I could have held it all together.
So now back to paperwork and get ready for some more posting today as I find stuff to share